Friday, March 20, 2009

Ghost Rat (Real Ghost Stories)



By NixDate: 2007-04-09

Country: United States

State: California

Paranormal Category: Pets / Animals

You've heard that if someone (or something) dies in your house, it can come back as a ghost? It turns out it is sometimes true. I have always had rats for a pet. I just moved recently and mine died. I was sleeping, and woke up in the middle of the night to get a drink. I came back in my room, and I saw the wheel moving in the cage. My eyes were already adjusted to the dark, and I saw nothing in the wheel. I put my hand in it, I felt nothing. It was the freakiest thing I ever saw.
Later, I saw a little foggy-like light in the wheel, moving. It was my rat! The ghost rat, of course. Then I started to see two... My parents woke up and saw it too. Then my little sister saw it and started screaming like the dickens. My parents came in AGAIN and didn't see the foggy-like substance, but they saw the wheel moving. You could imagine how creepy and weird it was. To this day, I am still seeing it. I wonder when it will stop... Sorry, no pictures, but I hope you believe me.




I am a lover of the paranormal and this story was cute and creepy at the same time. As much as I love Monkey & Steve though, they do not have to come back after they die to keep me company. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment